“We” are: Grá agus Solas ULC, trading as Spiritual Ceremonies whose registered office address is 3 Block A The Courtyard Kilcarbery Park Dublin 22) and their accredited Solemnisers and Officiants (“The Celebrant”) “You” are: The customer or customers that received the proposal (where more than one person, they shall be jointly and severally liable). (“The Client”)
Price and payment
- The Price for the Assignment is set out in the proposal. The Price includes all advance planning, preparations and drafting of the ceremony as detailed. The Price is paid as set out in this clause (“the Payments”). An administrative fee will be applied to the payment when making the payment on our payment portal on our website. This is the only accepted payment method. The delivery of Assignment at the Event, as per the information email there is no additional charge.
- A deposit Payment (“the Deposit”) of €150 of the Price shall be paid upon entering this agreement – please refer carefully to Clause 3.
- A final Payment of the balance of the Price shall be paid no less than 28 days before the Event.
- The Price (the Payments and Deposit as set out above) and any expenses shall be the Fees of the Celebrant.
- EXTRA FEES: The Celebrant requires the Client to agree the content of the Assignment no later than 7 days before the Event. There may be an administrative charge for late content changes not finalised 7 days or more before the Event to cover the cost of extra printing and administration. NOTE : there is no guarantee that the Celebrant will accept or include any late changes to the content of the Assignment after the 7 day deadline.
- The Client understand that any work or images created in this Assignment , together with the right to display non-identifiable images as part of their portfolio and to write about the Assignment on websites, social media accounts and in any marketing materials. If you do not wish to grant this consent you must confirm this in writing within 7 days of entering into this agreement.
Cancellation of agreement
- The Assignment can be cancelled by either party in writing or by email subject to the matters set out in this clause.
- If the Celebrant cancels the assigned Celebrant to the Assignment, the Celebrant will allocate an alternative Celebrant to perform the assignment.
- Cancellation by the Client
- If the Client cancels the Assignment on the agreed date, then the Deposit shall be forfeited, No further sums will be due from the Client to the Celebrant.
- If the Client moves the Assignment to a different date, we will endeavour to allow any payment be assigned to the new date, subject to the availability of a Celebrant. A revised quotation showing the pricing will be sent, which will be based on the fees in force for the revised date, which maybe higher than quoted for the original date. If no Celebrant is available for the revised date the deposit remains non refundable.
- If the Client seeks to cancel the Assignment after the draft assignment has been sent to the client then the Deposit will be forfeited. In addition, a cancellation fee will be immediately due, which shall be 100% of the Fees less any Deposit paid. Full payment is due for assignments cancelled or changed within 4 weeks of the assignment date.
- Where due to government law or regulations, or an act of God or other unforeseeable circumstances an Assignment cannot be performed, the Assignment may be moved to an alternative date as per 3.3.2 and 3.3.3 above.
- The Celebrant shall use reasonable endeavours to meet any performance dates, but times shall be estimates only and time is not the essence of the contract.
- The Fees will be paid after invoices rendered from time to time. Payment terms are payable on demand, and payment is not deemed to have been made until the Fees have been paid in full. If payment is not made in full and within time the services may be suspended and payment in advance may be required before the services are re – commenced.
- If payment is not made in accordance with the above clauses, the Celebrant reserves the right to charge interest at the rate prescribed by the European Communities (Late Payment in Commercial Transactions) Regulations 2012 – SI 580 of 2012. from the date payment was due until the date payment is made.
- Each party will keep the confidential information of the other party and any third party confidential and secret, and only use it for the purposes of supplying the services or making proper use of the services. Each party recognises and accepts its obligations with regard to the control and the processing of personal data under the current data protection legislation and regulations. For more information on this, please see our Privacy Notice on our website.
- The Celebrant will use reasonable care and skill in performing the services. Where any valid claim in respect of the services is made (in contract or in tort) the Client may be entitled ONLY to a refund of the Fees or part of the Fees.
- The Celebrant’s liability in respect of any loss of good will, loss of business, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of use or for any other consequential, special or indirect loss or damage will be NIL.
- Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit liability for death or serious injury caused by the Celebrant’s negligence.
- The services may be terminated if payment of the Fees is not made in accordance with these terms; or if the Client commits a material breach of any of these terms and fails to remedy the breach within 14 days of being notified in writing; or the Client makes any statements or behaves in any way or requests the Celebrant to undertake any actions that are discriminatory, illegal or immoral; or if the Client enters into any form of insolvency arrangement, or suspends its business. Upon termination the Client shall immediately pay any outstanding sums to the Celebrant.
- The Celebrant shall not be liable for any breach of contract due to force majeure
- Nothing in these terms are intended to create a partnership or joint venture between the Celebrant and the Client, and no party has the right to act as agent for the other or to bind the other party in any way.
- Variations to the Assignment, or to the services, may only be agreed in writing. Services outside the scope of the proposal will attract additional charges.
- The Celebrant asserts intellectual property rights, including copyright, over the written materials produced by the Celebrant as part of the services. The written materials shall not be reproduced, copied, shared or used elsewhere without the written permission of the Celebrant. All rights are entirely reserved by the Celebrant.
- WEDDINGS: The Assignment are legally recognised in The Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. You must also satisfy the legal requirements and register your intention to marry with the relevant authority.
- These terms and any dispute arising from them shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
In this agreement: “The Assignment” means the ceremony as set out in the proposal. “The Event” means the event where the Assignment is to be delivered by the Celebrant.